Ordering wine is easy with Kilo Wines
How do I order?
After browsing our selection of Italian wines this is surely your first question…
Buy online through the website
Pick up the phone – 07814 485 216
Ping us an email – email@example.com
Cases of 12 obviously work out best value as delivery charges are the same for anything up to 12 bottles. You can however order as many or as few as you like.
Standard delivery charge £9.50 (up to 12 bottles). Local delivery can be cheaper depending on location. For larger orders, delivery will quoted on an individual basis.
(Please call us on 07814 485 216 for more information).
If ordered before 12:00pm wines can
be delivered by the next working day!
Most wines are kept in stock and are available for next day delivery.
If for any reason wines are not available we will contact you to arrange alternatives, refund or quote an approximate ETA upon order.
Kilo Wines – Order form
That’s it, the hard work is done. Now sit back and let us do the donkey work.
Kilo Wines terms and conditions
- All prices inclusive of VAT.
- New accounts will receive their goods upon settlement in full of a pro-forma invoice. Payment terms will be agreed with existing customers at the discretion of Kilo Wines to make changes as necessary.
- Kilo Wines does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- We reserve the right to charge a daily rate of 5% on any invoices not paid in full by the due date.
- Any outstanding payments having to be collected by Debt Collecting Agencies will be charged at a cost to the purchaser.
- All goods supplied remain in the ownership of Kilo Wines until paid for in full.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET FLUCTUATIONS AND CHANGES IN EXCHANGE RATES.
In the event that we agree to arrange delivery of goods to you:
- Goods will be delivered to the address given at the time of order and at the responsibility of the purchaser to receive the goods.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the goods during transit unless, (a) A comment is made to the delivery driver and recorded (b) You notify us of any loss or damage within 3 working days of receipt (c) All packaging is retained for inspection or photographic evidence is provided.
- All goods listed are stored in compliance with the Food and Drugs Act and are guaranteed, when delivered, to be of a nature and quality as described within associated Food and Drug Acts.
WINES AND VINTAGES LISTED ARE SUBJECT CHANGE TO AVAILABILITY.